Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Hi Vis Torch Jacket
When the rainy season begins, don't let dim, wet streets force you out of the bike lane and back into your car and hours of traffic. Portland-based Showers Pass is no stranger to soggy, wet weather, and the brand designs kit with the purpose of keeping you outside comfortably in fog and drizzle. Using map graphics of major cycling cities around the world, the brand's Hi Vis Torch Jacket provides 360-degree reflectivity along with four LED Beacon lights to give you maximum visibility to other road users. Not forgetting about daytime riding, Showers Pass also included neon green side panels to catch motorists' attention in daylight, ensuring you stand out no matter when or where you're riding. Of course, the jacket is waterproof and fully seam-sealed, and its 3-layer Ripstop fabric allows for consistent airflow as you ride to keep you cool and dry, even if the air around you isn't.
- Commute through the rain in this highly reflective jacket
- Waterproof fabric blocks rain with fully sealed seams
- Breathable 3-layer design wicks moisture consistently
- Regular fit layers easily over your commuting duds
- 4 removable LED lights enhance visibility at night
- Core vents improve airflow as you ride
- Chest pocket shields water-sensitive items from rain
- Compatible with separately sold Showers Pass Rain Hood
- Item #SHO001J
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.