Hi Vis Elite Jacket
When your commute promises to be a cold, rainy affair, pull on the Showers Pass Women's Hi Vis Elite Jacket. Designed to address two of your biggest concerns, this jacket is built to keep you dry and visible when the day is wet and gray. The Showers Pass approach to keeping you visible on the road is threefold. First, they cut the jacket from a highly visible neon green body fabric. Second, they integrated MapReflect printed side panels to increase visibility to motorists at night. Finally, four removable LED beacon lights boost visibility with 3 flashing modes.
In addition to enhancing safety, the Hi Vis Elite Jacket delivers reliable performance thanks to its 3-layer ripstop construction and fully taped seams which work together to shield you from precipitation. A brushed lining boosts warmth to keep you comfortable despite dipping temperatures, while core vents and a large back vent keep air flowing so you won't overheat. Adjustable cuffs help seal out the elements and regulate airflow whether you're commuting or headed out for a weekend training ride.
- A cycling jacket for stormy conditions
- EliteTM 3-layer ripstop fabric offers waterproof, breathable performance
- Brushed lining for enhanced breathability
- MapReflect side panels are highly reflective in low light conditions
- Removable LED beacon lights with 3 flashing modes
- Core and back vents help regulate temperature
- Adjustable collar, hem, and cuffs seal out the elements
- Item #SHO001I
- [membrane/laminate] eliteTM (3-layer), [face fabric] MapReflect
- underarm zips
- 1 zippered chest with audio port, 1 zippered back
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
February 8, 2020
Opened up winter biking
- I've used it several times
I commute by bike in Boston- and used to stay in when the weather was bad or it was too dark. No more. This jacket is super warm and blocks the wind, and you can see me from a mile away. Changed my winter!