Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Hi Vis Elite Jacket
When your ride promises to be a cold, rainy affair, pull on the Showers Pass Men's Hi Vis Elite Jacket. Designed to address two of your biggest concerns on the road, this jacket is built to keep you dry and visible. It features a threefold approach to keeping you visible on the road, day or night. First, the jacket is cut from a highly visible neon green body fabric. Second, MapReflect printed side panels increase visibility to motorists at night, and finally, four removable LED beacon lights boost visibility with 3 flashing modes.
In addition to enhancing safety, the Hi Vis Elite Jacket delivers reliable performance thanks to its 3-layer ripstop construction and fully taped seams which work together to shield you from precipitation. A brushed lining boosts warmth to keep you comfortable despite dipping temperatures, while core vents and a large back vent keep air flowing so you won't overheat. Adjustable cuffs help seal out the elements and regulate airflow whether you're commuting or headed out for a weekend training ride.
- A cycling jacket for stormy conditions
- EliteTM 3-layer ripstop fabric offers waterproof, breathable performance
- Brushed lining for enhanced breathability
- MapReflect side panels are highly reflective in low light conditions
- Removable LED beacon lights with 3 flashing modes
- Core and back vents help regulate temperature
- Adjustable collar, hem, and cuffs seal out the elements
- Item #SHO001F
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.