New Styles, More Savings:
Select a size:
Elite 2.1 Jacket - Women's
Showers Pass got the Elite 2.0 jacket right the first time, but with a tiny bit of tweaking, the 2.1 version gets it perfect. The fit is now just a bit more refined. The jacket’s new semi-form fit wears comfortably over base layers and jerseys without flapping around.
The Elite 2.1 is made with abrasion-resistant nylon. Sowers Pass relies on a waterproof breathable eVent membrane to keep the weather off your back. eVent is even more breathable than Gore-Tex, which keeps you from feeling moist and clammy inside the shell, even when your pedaling hard. If unmatched breathability isn’t enough, Showers Pass included zippered underarm vents and a large mesh-lined back vent to force cooling air through the jacket. The Elite 2.1 also features a drop tail, chest and back pockets, and reflective trim to make you more visible in traffic.
- Wet weather cycling jacket holds up to heavy abuse while commuting and training
- Fully taped seams are excellent is heavy rain and winds
- Water-resistant front zipper with Storm Flap laughs at driving rain
- Zippered underarm vents eject excess body heat when late for work
- Mesh back vent lets sweat and moisture meander out while at speed
- Two-way zipper keeps rain from drenching your torso while grabbing for snacks
- Item #SHO0040