While we doubt Portland-based Showers Pass designed its Women's Short-Sleeve Cyclone Jersey with cyclones themselves in mind, the brand doesn't shy away from riding through a bit of inclement weather. Its kit subtly integrates waterproof material and reflective accents ideal for the kinds of misty, tree-lined roads the Showers Pass crew logs miles on regularly in the PNW.
The Cyclone is no exception; the slim fitting jersey comes constructed with a supple, moisture-wicking main body that's complemented by mesh panels for extra ventilation on humid, foggy days. Showers Pass incorporates eight separate reflective accents throughout the jersey, illuminating you with 360-degree visibility to motorists navigating wet roads. When the clouds do unexpectedly part mid-ride, the Cyclone's UPF 50+ sun protection will cover you, especially on the days you didn't think you'd need sunscreen. With the Cyclone's waterproof back pocket, you no longer have to remember to slip your phone into a plastic bag to protect it from sweat or rain, and two other side-access rear pockets provide extra space for that new flavor of energy gel you've been meaning to try.
- Pedal through misty roads and tunnels of green in the Cyclone
- Slim fitting jersey ideal for your regular training rides
- Moisture-wicking fabric ventilates with airy mesh panels
- Waterproof pocket shields a phone from sweat and rain
- Portland-based Showers Pass kit encourages rides in the rain
- Item #SHO001A