Crosspoint Softshell WP Glove
Whether you're new to winter commuting or have been tackling it for years, you probably have the idea that you want to keep your digits warm on the ride. Throw on the Showers Pass Crosspoint Softshell WP Gloves for women when you're hitting the roads of your frozen city to make your way from point A to B and beyond with warmth. Thanks to burly construction with low profile fit, you'll find you achieve toasty fingers with maximum dexterity on the go.
When you're riding in a winter wonderland, wet hands might as well be synonymous with cold hands, so keeping dry is a critical first step in the reach for warm digits. Showers Pass constructs the Crosspoint Softshell WP gloves using an OutDry shell that cuts through water and wind with ease. Because Outdry is bonded completely to the fleece lining, there is no room for water to penetrate into insulation, keeping your hands toasty and dry. The palm sees generous padding at the base of the thumb as well as heel for comfort on the bars, and silicone grippers keep you planted and secure. Reflective trim helps with visibility when you signal to motorists which direction you're heading, so you can boost your safety on the ride as you meander through icy bike lanes and alleys.
- Low profile gloves for toasty winter riding
- Softshell material cuts through water and wind
- Bonded construction keeps water from seeping in
- Strategically placed padding increases comfort
- Stay securely planted thanks to silicone grip
- Reflective trim boosts your visibility
- Item #SHO001W
- [shell] 95% nylon, 5% spandex, [palm] micro polyurethane, [lining] 100% polyester fleece
- Recommended Use
- commuting, mud/sand/snow, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?