Select style & size:Select options
Where old meets new.
Taking the Orient Express from Vienna to Istanbul has been relegated to the history books, and the imagination of dreamers, but you're retracing its steps. Put your smartphone away and keep time during your travels with the Shinola Gail 36mm Watch. Swiss quartz keeps a precise handle on the hour as you explore eastern Europe, while the sandblast sunray and pumpkin crown set with a mother of pearl cabochon will look elegant on your wrist while you wander Budapest.
As you travel the Old World, know that you'll be taking a piece of America with you. Named after Emily T. Gail, a champion for empowering the city of Detroit, this watch is proudly made in the United States. Handmade in the Motor City itself, Shinola pairs with other American manufactures to create high quality time pieces designed to accompany you for life. Premium American leather out of Chicago is used for the straps, while the engine is hand built in Shinola's state-of-the-art Detroit factory. You can take pride in a watch that is not only of excellent quality, but helps support American jobs.
- High quality wristwatch offers timeless style for the world traveler
- Stainless steel case boasts elegant edge bezel and mother of pearl
- Argonite 715 quartz from Switzerland provides accurate movement
- Super-Luminova hands help tell time during the dark hours of evening
- Premium leather and American craftsmanship offer life-long quality
- Item #SNH001C