Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select Style & Size:
XTR HB-M9110-B Front Hub
Shimano has long earned its reputation when it comes to advanced components and precision in the drivetrain, and the new XTR HB-M9110-B Front Hub falls right in line with fulfilling those high expectations that come along with the brand's prowess. Shimano blends strong materials with with its legendary cup and cone design and labyrinth and contact seals to achieve a level of smoothness that's difficult to compete with, all the while keeping durability a priority. If you're on the hunt of the perfect J-bend front hub to pair with your flashy XTR ride, look no further than the XTR HB-M9110-B.
This front hub uses the now industry standard Boost spacing (15 x 110mm) for excellent lateral stiffness and fitment for today's modern forks. It comes with either 28 or 32 J-bend spokes for a classic aesthetic, and strong interface. The Centerlock disc mounting system makes for quick and easy rotor installation thanks to its spline mount and a lock ring. Additionally, the spline mount enhances rigidity for improved braking.
- Shimano's new front hub to pair with speedy XTR drivetrains
- 28 or 32 J-bend spokes offer strength and support
- Centerlock rotor mount is quicker and easier to use
- Boost spacing increases stiffness and fork compatibility
- Labyrinth and contact seals keep out water, mud, and grime
- Cup and cone hub with stainless steel balls reduce friction and increase durability
- Item #SHI00KX
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.