Select Style & Size
XT PD-M8120 Pedals
Shimano's venerable XT group sees updates from year to year, as advancements from the XTR group trickle down to the sweet spot of cost and performance. Shimano's revised trail racing pedals feature a wider platform to carry you across undulating trails.Four degrees of float, two-sided entry, bombproof durability of the body and sealed cartridge bearings, and simple, muck-clearing cleat-to-pedal interface — all the features that recommend Shimano's SPDs as the default do-it-all pedals are still present.
As with the previous model, the M8120 is slightly heavier and more substantial than the XC race version, but the trade-off is a wider, more stable platform for confident responsiveness whether you're dropping your own hammer or clearing techy rock shelves on a climb with jerks and hops. They've also got a bit more survivability in the event of a pedal strike.
- Shimano's iconic pedal for trail riding
- Wider platform for better stability under your shoes
- Offset cleat binding improves mud-shedding capability
- Durable body and sealed bearings are built to last
- Adjustable entry and release tension to suit your preferences
- Strong chrome-moly spindle withstands the abuses of the trail
- Item #SHIU1A1
- [spindle] Chrome-moly steel
- 2-bolt SPD
- Entry / Release
- adjustable tension
- Pedal Wrench Type
- 8mm hex
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
December 14, 2019
Oh NO! My Specialized Crux was stolen. Now I have clip in shoes with Bontraeger with Shimano clips SM Sh56. What pedal does this fit?