Comfort for the bike, style off of it.
- Versatile commuting pants for performance and casual style
- Stretchy construction lets you move with an open range of motion
- Slim fit adds mobility and a modern silhouette
- Fabric has water-resistant coating for light protection
- Reflectivity on back pockets and cuffs boosts visibility
- Multiple pockets stash your phone, keys, and wallet
- Item #SHI00GM
- Q & A
A nice cycling pant - run 1 size small
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I'm 5' 11' and 171 lbs, normally wear a 33" waist in pants, or a medium in running pants, etc. The fabric, style and appearance of these pants are excellent for the intended use, bicycle commuting/touring and daily casual wear. The reflective elements are quite subtle so you won't look like a dork at work. Warning - the size tag on the 2018 model is wrong - it says Medium for Japan and EU is Medium for N. Americans - but it is actually a Small. The waist band has no stretch. The pants have a relatively slim fit, which is fine with the pants' stretch fabric. I returned these immediately, couldn't wear them.
Update: I found the size Large at another seller (Backcountry was out) and they fit me like a Medium. I've had a chance to test them riding to work and they are very comfortable, and fit well. I noticed that for the 2019 model on Shimano's website, they have corrected the sizing error. The size Large for Japan and EU now shows equivalent to a Medium for N. America. Backcountry provided great service on the return, and did not charge for return shipping due to the manufacturer's error, so I'm upping my rating to 5 stars.