Select style & size:Select options
Technium Cycling Sunglasses
With a look that matches your riding style, the Shimano Technium Cycling Sunglasses use an off-road specific, one-piece lens to give you a wide angle of vision and additional protection on the trail. This strong, rigid, and lightweight polycarbonate lens filters out harmful UV rays (UV400) to help you pick out your line with ease, and features a hydrophobic coating to keep condensation and moisture beading off. Dual injected-molded, non-slip temple tips lock down the fit with snug, secure comfort as you rattle down rock gardens and fly through the rhythm section. The Techniums have an interchangeable lens design to help you adapt to the day's light conditions, and an included carry pouch wipes down the mud splatter at the end of the day and stores them safely until next time.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Off-road biking shades with a large, one-piece lens and modern style
- Lightweight, durable polycarbonate lens filter out harmful UV rays
- Hydrophobic coating and scratch-resistant treatment keeps view clear
- Lens are interchangeable to help you adjust to the light
- Non-slip temple tips and nose pads provide a comfortable grip
- Included carrying pouch safely holds sunnies until needed
- Item #SHI00NJ
- Q & A
Per Shimano this comes with two lenses, the second being clear. There is no reference to the clear lens in your listing. Does this item come with the two lenses? Thanks