Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 Chainring
The Shimano Dura-Ace groupset is well known for its precision engineering. This engineering extends into every part of the groupset, including the 9000-series Chainring. The DA 9000 chainring is made from alloy that has been carbide-reinforced. Carbide is often used in drill tips for longevity and durability, and you’ll find those same qualities extend to the chainring. Additionally, the teeth on the rings receive less wear, making for consistent, smooth shifting. But, as perfect as these chainrings are, they are only compatible with Shimano 11-Speed road drivetrains.
- Dura-Ace chainring to match your drivetrain
- Choose the ring configuration to suit your riding style and terrain
- Machined alloy body with Carbide added for durability
- Shimano 11-Speed drivetrain compatible
- Item #SHI005G
- carbide-reinforced aluminum alloy
- Number of Rings
- 34 - 54t
- Bolt Circle Diameter
- Compatible Components
- Shimano 11-speed road drivetrains only
- Claimed Weight
- [39T] 1.2oz (35g), [54T] 4.2oz (120g)
- road cycling, cyclocross
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years
5 based on 3 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.