Shimano created its SH-WR84 Cycling Shoes for women logging high-mileage training weeks who don't want to compromise on fit or durability. With its sleek new design and carbon composite sole, the SH-WR84 marks a wise investment for the self-sponsored racer looking for one all-purpose road shoe.
The shoe's clean lines come courtesy of its smooth synthetic leather upper, which is designed to withstand sweat, rain, and all manner of road grit without cracking or stretching. Shimano shapes the SH-WR84 on a women-specific last, aiming for a contoured fit that closely hugs smaller feet.
The fit is further fine-tunable with two hook-and-loop straps and a top ratcheting buckle that can be repositioned further back for more security, ensuring that riders with narrower feet don't experience heel slippage while pedaling. Allowing for efficient power transfer throughout your rides and races, the shoe's carbon composite sole earns a rating of 10 out of 12 on Shimano's stiffness index, so you can be sure that you won't lose watts to flex as you jump off the front.
- All-rounder road shoes for racing and training
- Outsole rates a 10/12 on Shimano's stiffness scale
- Synthetic upper rides light yet secure
- Women-specific last tailored to fit smaller feet
- Classic closure system adjusts across the length of the foot
- Styled like a proper racing shoe—no pink & shrink here
- Item #SHI00A8