SH-RW5 Cycling Shoe
Winter cycling shoes are an essential part of the dedicated cyclist's arsenal and just because its cold out, it doesn't have to mark the end of riding season when you have Shimano's SH-RW5 Cycling Shoe on your feet. Its DRYSHIELD membrane with adjustable cup insole featuring a fleece liner laughs in the face of cold temps as it keeps your feet warm and dry when its windy or when facing any form of precipitation. Packed with an impressive amount of insulation, offering cozy thermal protection, it'll make you rethink your winter riding comfort level.
Up top, a lace flap and neoprene ankle collar keep water and grime at bay while its speed lacing system allows for quick and easy adjustments offering a secure fit. Its compatible with both 3-bolt road and 2-bolt mountain cleats and its 360-degree fluorescent reflective printing will help you stay visible to motorists in low lighting that's an inevitable part of winter riding.
- Water-resistant and insulated cycling shoes for cold and wet conditions
- Membrane fends off water and allows breathability during intervals
- Speed lace closure provides impressive support for your feet
- The fleece-lined interior keeps your feet warm when temperatures drop
- Fleece lining provides cozy comfort when you need it most
- Speed lacing allows for a quick and customized fit
- Item #SHI00K7
- Q & A
Useless for off road
SPD compatible implies off road capability but the shoe has a smooth bottom.