After hopping on your old cruiser to get to and from class through college, you've decided you miss commuting by bike. Now that you've upgraded the now falling-apart cruiser for a newer, more reliable steed, don't stop there. Invest in a real pair of cycling kicks, (no, not the battered sneakers you wore through college), like the Shimano SH-RT400 Cycling Shoe, and make commuting a habit that sticks.
As part of Shimano's new commuting line, the SH-RT400's clean, minimal aesthetic is a departure for a brand more known for performance-focused road and MTB shoes. With sleek synthetic leather uppers free of overlays, the SH-RT400 feels light and breathable as you navigate bike lane traffic. Designed with everyday practicality and comfort in mind, the SH-RT400's fiberglass composite soles provide a healthy dose of flex for when you're stuck in traffic, while its full-length rubber outsoles keep you stepping confidently on sidewalks and office floors.
- Make commuting a habit that sticks with this sleek shoe
- Sleek synthetic leather uppers are easy to care for
- Composite midsole earns a 5/12 on Shimano's stiffness index
- Subtle 360-degree reflectivity keeps you visible on dim rides
- Full-length rubber outsole provides traction off the bike
- Item #SHI00CU