SH-RP3 Cycling Shoe
If your shopping for your first clipless road shoes, look no further than Shimano's SH-RP3 Cycling Shoe. It’s a no-frills road offering with a lightweight nylon sole and fiberglass reinforcement rewarding you with some efficient pedaling while keeping some money in your wallet. The high-density synthetic leather upper gets a multitude of perforations that not only helps improve the fit, but it also keeps your feet cooler on those long summer rides. Compatible with three-bolt road cleats, these shoes will work with almost any road pedal system on the market.
The SH-RP3 uses an offset strap with a buckle closure at the top of the foot and two hook-and-loop straps that pass through a D-ring at the midfoot and closer to the toes for impressive stability and on the fly adjustability while minimizing pressure points across the top of the foot. The super low profile buckle is out of the way when you don't need it but easily accessible when you do.
- Comfy road cycling shoes with a ton of value
- Supportive insole keeps the fit dialed and comfortable
- Perforated upper keeps the breathability levels high
- 3-Bolt road cleat compatibility offers variety
- Synthetic leather upper with a buckle and hook-and-loop strap secures the fit
- Item #SHI00K2
What do you think about this product?
May 24, 2019