Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select a size:
SH-MW5 Mountain Bike Shoe
Riding through the muck of late fall and early spring, the MW5’s provide the level of insulation and protection we need without overheating on the climbs. The Dryshield liner helps keep moisture out of the shoe from the sides, while the overlapping front flap prevents rain and mud from getting in from the top and the neoprene ankle seals in warmth.
With muddy miles sometimes necessitating a bit of hike-a-bike, Shimano crafted the sole of the MW5 to have a bit more flex than their racing shoes. Rated in the middle of their stiffness scale, the MW5 balances stiffness and flex, so you can walk comfortably through the odd river crossing with the grippy rubber sole providing the confidence needed to hop across wet rocks.
- A tough, insulated MTB shoe for riders for wet and mucky rides
- Durable synthetic leather uppers withstand winter abuse
- DryShield insulated liner is water-resistant, warm, and comfortable
- High-cut ankle cuff adds protection from water, mud, and snow
- Fleece-lined insole delivers warmth and comfort in cold temps
- Speed laces with strap provide adjustable tension across the foot
- Rubber outsole delivers grip for slick hike-a-bike sections
- Compatible with 2-bolt cleats
- Item #SHI00OL
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.