Select a size:
Why We Like The SH-ME7 Cycling Shoe
Shimano's SH-ME7 all-mountain shoe finds a unique balance of blending XC lightness with enduro durability in an value-oriented package. The synthetic upper of the ME7 buckles down for a comfortable, secure fit, without sacrificing much to more performance-focused dials closures. And the speed laces tuck nicely under the top cover. A Michelin rubber sole provides traction for footing in the berms as well as stiffness for the accelerations.
A reinforced heel stabilizer holds your feet in place to ensure you don't lose any power on challenging ascents, while the carbon midsole keeps things responsive and lightweight. And made on Shimano's Volume+ Last, the ME7 offers a bit more wiggle room in the toe box for comfort on bashy root and rock gardens.
- All-mountain cycling shoe for spirited downhill runs
- Stiff Torbal sole enhances power and mobility
- Neoprene ankle collar keeps out irritating rocks
- Rubber outsole for hike-a-bike sections
- Perforated synthetic upper comfortably ventilates
- Speed lace and top buckle strap for highly adjustable fit
- Compatible with two-bolt mountain bike cleats
- Item #SHIU1B4
- Upper Material
- [face fabric] synthetic, [ankle] stretch neoprene
- speed lacing, buckle
- Michelin OCX3 dual-density rubber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [size 41, single] 374g
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
2.5 based on 7 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.