Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
SH-CT5 Cycling Shoe
When you're wanting a little versatility in your setup, reach for Shimano's SH-CT5 Cycling Shoes. These commuter-friendly kicks give the aesthetics of a sneaker, but with the added security of two-bolt mountain bike cleat mounts, so you can clip in to your steed and hammer through the streets. Synthetic leather uppers hold up to the rigors of your commute, and let fresh air in through perforations in the toe box, and sides. A supple EVA midsole cushions your arch on long rides or sprints into the bodega after work to snag dinner. The lace-up closure keeps your foot secure, and looks just like your go-to kicks so your style stays on point even on your steed.
- Commute in style with sneaker-inspired kicks
- Cleat mount lets you securely clip in to your steed
- Bolt-on mount cover allows shoes to double as flats
- EVA midsole cushions your stride and pedal stroke
- Perfoated synthetic uppers breathe and hold up to the ride
- Grippy outsole keeps footing secure off the bike
- Lace-up closure offers a snug fit, and classic look
- Item #SHI00F2
4 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.