Speed addicts only.
Shaving precious seconds from time trial stages and rigorous training rides, the Shimano Men's S-PHYRE Racing Skinsuit takes a sleek, form-fitting design that cuts through the air with aerodynamic efficiency. Shimano recently introduced cycling apparel after decades of leading the industry with their drivetrain and brake components, giving Team LottoNL-Jumbo an opportunity to race and train in their apparel, starting in the 2017 racing season. This testing process enabled Shimano to fine-tune the fit and feel of their S-Phyre Racing Line before it hit the market, so you can be sure it's dialed for domination when every second counts.
Looking at design specifics of this racing skinsuit, you'll find it's constructed with seamless shoulders that straighten airflow across the front and sides, thus reducing overall drag as you move swiftly down the road in racing and training scenarios. It's constructed of extremely lightweight fabric that wicks moisture to prevent overheating under duress and its improved fit clings tightly to enhance aerodynamics without sacrificing mobility. Woven-in construction integrates a supportive lower section that hugs hard-working leg muscles and provides essential padding where you need it to eliminate chafing and irritation in the saddle.
- Skinsuit maximizes aero efficiency in racing scenarios
- Shimano claims it's 93 seconds faster over 40k at 40km/h
- Seamless shoulders reduce drag coefficient to save time
- One-piece design minimizes seams for greater comfort
- Woven-In construction for temperature regulation
- High thread count at inner-thighs reduces friction
- Integrated, knitted gripper to prevent riding up
- Item #SHI00HP