Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The RX8 Mountain Bike Shoe
The RX8 combines the best features of Shimano's high-end road and mountain footwear into one pair of shoes that's specifically designed for gravel racing. A stiff carbon sole ensures all your pedaling power is transferred into forward motion, while the lightweight uppers wrap your feet in supportive comfort. Abrasion-resistant TPU lugs on the outsole provide traction for the tricky hike-a-bike sections commonly found in gravel events.
- Featherweight shoes designed for gravel bike racing
- Carbon composite sole ensures maximum pedaling efficiency
- Surround Structure uppers provide a comfortable, glove-like fit
- Lugged rubber outsole adds grip for hike-a-bike
- Reinforced heel cup for stability under hard pedaling
- Boa dial and toe strap make it easy to get the right fit
- Perforations in the upper let your feet breathe
- Wider cleat-to-pedal interface is optimized for XTR M9100 pedals
- Item #SHI00ON
4.5 based on 17 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.