3 Days Only!
Select a size:
Shimano’s PD-ME700 Pedals stack the field with multiuse talents that satisfy beginning riders and racers alike. Unique to the ME700 is the dual-sided engagement that ensures a more effortless connection to the pedal in no-look situations like stop-sign starts or cyclocross remounts. And in case you can’t quite connect with the retention claws, the wide body of the ME700 ensures you can at least pedal forward with some confidence to avoid falling over or losing ground in a race.
Shimano designs the ME700 around a Chrome-moly spindle with sealed bearings for performance and longevity to extend times between services. And the retention claws are adjustable to fine-tune the release tension specific to your riding needs.
- Dual-sided SPD pedal for multi-use riding and long lasting durability
- Wider platform for easier locating and increased power transfer
- Secures and uncouples smoothly for confident riding and racing
- Adjustable entry and release tension for your riding needs
- Sealed bearing design for increase lengths between servicing
- Item #SHIU1C3
- [spindle] Chrome-moly
- Entry / Release
- dual-sided, retention claws
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, cyclocross, enduro, gravel, mud/sand/snow, road cycling, time trial, trail, triathlon
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.