Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The PD-EH500 Pedals
The Shimano PD-EH500 Pedals are dual-sided pedals that have an SPD clip-in mechanism on one side, and a platform with traction pins on the other. This gives you the freedom to ride either clipped-in or on flats, without needing to change your pedals back and forth. They work well for urban riding, road touring, or light-duty trail riding, and and feature a light action that makes frequent stepping in and out much easier. In addition, they include a set of SH56 multi-release cleats, which further simplifies unclipping by allowing you to move your heel in multiple directions to release, rather than only being able to unclip by kicking your heel outwards horizontally.
- Dual-sided pedals let you ride clipped-in or on flats
- Ideal for urban riding, road touring, or light-duty trail riding
- Eight traction pins provide grip even in wet conditions
- Light-action SPD mechanism for easy clipping and unclipping
- Multi-release cleats further simplify unclipping
- Cleat retention adjuster lets you customize release tension
- Durable construction with sealed cartridge bearings for longevity
- Item #SHI00N4
- SH56 (2-bolt SPD)
- Entry / Release
- Spindle Diameter
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 13.5oz (383g)
- commuting, road cycling, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
4.5 based on 5 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.