Select Style & Size
GRX ST-RX810 Dropper Post Lever & Caliper
As dropper posts become increasingly more common on gravel bikes, Shimano stays ahead of the game with the GRX BL-RX810-LA lever and caliper set. This innovative dual-control lever integrates the brake lever and dropper post remote into one unit, streamlining your cockpit and providing much easier access than a traditional handlebar-mounted dropper remote. This means you can raise and lower your dropper post quickly and almost effortlessly, without needing to pull your hands away from the bars and risk losing control.
The set includes the left lever, hose, and front brake caliper, and is designed for 1x GRX drivetrains only since the dropper post mechanism takes the place of your left shifter, eliminating the possibility of using it with a front derailleur. Please note that the shift cable head must be located at the lever, meaning it only works with dropper posts that are able to clamp the cable itself, and don't rely on having the cable head at the post.
- GRX brake lever that also controls your dropper post
- Cleans up your cockpit to minimize distractions
- Lets you actuate dropper without changing your hand position
- Refined lever ergonomics improve comfort for off-road riding
- Includes left lever, brake line, and front brake caliper
- Only works with dropper posts that have the cable head at the lever
- Simple setup and maintenance thanks to One-Way Bleeding technology
- Compatible with 1x GRX drivetrains only
- Item #SHIU19J
- Lever Adjustability
- reach, free stroke
- [brake] hydraulic, [dropper post] cable
- Mount Type
- mineral oil
- Claimed Weight
- [lever] 9.3oz (263g)
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?