Select Style & Size
Why We Like The Flat Mount Disc Caliper Fixing Bolt
Just how important is a flat-mount fixing caliper bolt? Well, we’ll only know when we need one. Luckily enough, we found out while trying to install our new flat-mount brakes onto our beefy gravel bikes chainstay.
- Mounting bolts for Shimano flat-mount disc calipers
- Attaches rear mounting plate to the frame
- Required bolt length is determined by chainstay thickness
- Drop down menu shows chainstay thickness, not bolt length
- Proper bolt length will protrude 13mm from chainstay
- Includes one bolt with washer
- Item #SHI00N1
- stainless steel
- Attachment Type
- Shimano flat-mount disc calipers
- Recommended Use
- bike maintenance
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
May 20, 2019
Actually only one bolt
- I've put it through the wringer
Does what it supposed to but only one bolts is shipped, not 3.
This post was flagged as inappropriate or irrelevant to the product.