Select Style & Size
Why We Like The Dura-Ace/XTR Inner Shift Cable
Shimano consistently delivers quality tools and gear that help us maintain our rides to always have a good cycling experience. We like that the Dura-Ace/XTR Inner Shift Cable offers a faster shifting performance and more braking power with less effort needed overall. The polymer-coated cable provides advantages over the classic and PTFE-coated cables, and microscopic grooves of the polymer coating save fat longer and reduce friction between the cable and outer casings.
- Shimano inner shift cable that outmatches its competitors
- Polymer-coated cable offers advantages over classic or PTFE options
- Microscopic grooves reduce friction and last longer
- Faster shifting performance and braking power
- Item #SHIU1CU
- [coating] polymer, [cable] steel
- Compatible Components
- [shifters] Shimano Dura-Ace, Shimano XTR
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
What do you think about this product?
December 4, 2020
XTR shifter cable
- I've used it several times
- True to size
It works with Sram and Shimano if you're wondering but it also provided a little different feel. it just felt SLIPPY? idk how to put it but spending 25$ on a shift cable once a year is fine to me and is a little flex out on the trail if that's your kinda thing!