Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Dura-Ace SM-RT900 Rotor
The Shimano Dura-Ace SM-RT900 Rotor prevents brake fade on extended descents where you'd normally experience a major decrease in stopping power on the road. This Freeza Rotor is part of Shimano's newest Dura-Ace hydraulic disc brakes, meaning they're compatible with the Dura-Ace BR-R9170 caliper and Ice-Tech pads. They're compatible with frames that accommodate flat-mount disc brakes and attach to Shimano's proprietary Centerlock hub system.
The 3-layer rotor construction has a stainless steel braking surface with an alloy core featuring finned cut-outs for effective heat dispersion. Shimano claims heat is reduced by up to 50-degrees Celsius, which is significant when you're riding along mountainous terrain where sustained descents pose a threat to your stopping power.
- FREEZA rotor reduces heat by up to 50-degrees Celsius
- 3-layer construction dissipates heat on long descents
- Stainless steel braking surface with aluminum core
- Shimano Centerlock attachment with included lock ring
- Compatible with Dura-Ace BR-R9170 disc brake caliper
- Recommended for use with Shimano Ice-Tech brake pads
- Item #SHI00E1
3.5 based on 9 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.