Up To 60% Off:
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Dura-Ace FC-R9100 11-Speed Crankset
If you, like a few of us old souls around the Competitive offices, are holding fast to your belief in the soul of mechanical shifting, Shimano hasn't abandoned you. Though the world may very well be moving towards 100% electronic drivetrains someday in the future, mechanical still makes a hell of a case for itself. With smooth lines, elegant finishing, and functionality beyond reproach, the redesigned mechanical Dura-Ace drivetrain calmly holds its own in this brave new world of wires, batteries, and display screens. It's fitting then, that the Dura-Ace FC-R9100 11-Speed Crankset also comes with the double chainrings that many roadies are loathe to abandon just yet. Call upon your granny gear when needed with this lighter, stronger version of a top-end classic, and embrace tried-and-true tradition of cables. Of course, in the even that you do decide to run electro-shifting, the crank's ring profile plays just as nicely with Di2 derailleurs.
- A top-of-the-line classic continues to keep up with the times
- Redesigned crank arm accommodates disc brake frames
- Chainline and tooth profile adapted to gearing on disc race bikes
- Reduction in weight without a sacrifice in strength
- Allows for huge range of gearing options with a single crank
- Shimano proves there's still a place for aluminum crank arms at cycling's most elite levels
- Item #SHI00DR
4.5 based on 6 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.