Select Style & Size
Deore BR-M6100 Disc Brake
Shimano’s Deore BR-M6100 Disc Brake delivers rapid and responsive braking performance to elevate your all-mountain riding experience. Leading the way is the Shimano’s Servo Wave Action, which moves the pads quickly to the rotor contact point with minimal lever pull, leaving a broader range of the lever’s stroke effective for braking while the pads are at the rotor interface — essentially, more modulation. You’re on the brakes faster and have more lever to squeeze to get the braking force for a specific section of trail. The M6100’s I-SPEC EV lever optimizes tuning to accommodate more fit options with the shift lever and braces the brake lever body against the handlebar for more stability under heavy braking.
The M6100 caliper body brings powerful performance with a responsive two-piston design and uses Shimano’s ICE Tech cooling system to dissipate heat efficiently for reliable and consistent braking.
Caliper, lever, pre-bled hose, and mounting parts are included.
- Intuitive braking system for all-mountain riding
- Faster engagement with shorter free stroke and 2-piston caliper
- Tunable range for optimal rider comfort
- I-SPEC EV for improved lever rigidity and stability
- Fast piston retraction for predictable trail sessions
- Servo Wave Action for faster and more powerful control
- Item #SHIU1C7
- I-SPEC EV
- Lever Adjustability
- Servo Wave
- 2 piston, ICE TECHNOLOGIES
- Mount Type
- mineral oil
- not included
- Claimed Weight
What do you think about this product?
September 20, 2020
Does the caliper fit a 185 mm rotor ?