Up To 50% Off:
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The BR-M4120 Disc Brake
Shimano’s BR-M4120 Disc Brake comes packed with value and is well-placed for entry-level cyclists to experience life off-road. The BR-M4120 features rapid and responsive braking performance to elevate your all-mountain riding experience. A shorter free-stroke moves the brake pads to contact the rotors with less lever-travel, meaning you’re on the brakes faster and have more lever to squeeze to get the braking force for a specific section of trail. The M4120’s I-SPEC EV lever clamp optimizes tuning to accommodate more fit options with the shift lever and braces the brake lever body against the handlebar for more stability under heavy braking.
The caliper body brings powerful performance, when compared to lower-tier two-piston bodies, and packs responsive, reliable, and consistent braking.
- Disc brake caliper and lever set to get you rolling on the trails
- Four-piston caliper for improved stopping power
- Enhanced wear-resistant compared to two-piston calipers
- One-way bleeding for ease of maintenance
- I-SPEC AV lever clamp for rider ergonomics and faster egagement
- Hydraulic system offers enhanced modulation
- Item #SHIU1CA
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.