AM7 Mountain Bike Shoe
The uppers on the SH-AM7 got a refreshing step up this year, while still using Shimano's durable synthetic leather, but opening up mesh panels for breathability, and omitting the lace-guard that trapped heat in on toasty days, leaving our feet feeling all too warm inside. Now we find a comfortable breeze gracing our toes to fight hot-foot and keep us hammering up and down trails all day. Another change occurred at the ankle, adding the same stretch mesh that you'll find on the SH-ME7's adding a cuff that keeps rocks and trail debris from making its way into your shoe mid ride. Inside, you'll find largely the same construction, with the same fit and supportive insole to keep your arch and heel feeling good all day. The sole uses the same Vibram rubber as last year's flat version, but with the additional recessed cleat mount that sits out of the way for when hiking a bike is a must, allowing you to enjoy the same tacky traction as before, when the rubber hits the trail.
- Redesigned enduro shoes for clipless riders
- Uppers updated with mesh for breathability
- Stretch mesh ankle collar keeps rocks and debris out
- Tacky Vibram rubber offers huge traction
- Molded toe cap protects your little piggies
- Cup insole supports heel and arch all day
- Recessed cleat channel for stable pedal platform when not clipped in
- Item #SHI00OR
What do you think about this product?