Select Style & Size
Aerolite S Cycling Sunglasses
The more compact version of the Aerolite, the Shimano Aerolite S Cycling Sunglasses are sized down for smaller faces, hence the S. These cycling sunglasses employ a minimalist frame design to focus on providing a lightweight and optimal fit balanced with a wide field of vision, helping you take in all the terrain ahead while racing at high speeds. The hydrophobic, scratch-resistant one-piece lens filters out harmful UV rays (UV400) and repels water and impact to keep the view clear when conditions are less than ideal. Comfortable, adjustable temples secure a custom fit that won't budge during intense sections, and the included carrying pouch and box safely stores these glasses at the end of the ride until next time.
- Smaller version of the iconic Aerolite cycling Sunglasses
- Minimalist frame design for cyclists with a need for speed
- Rimless design for uninterrupted vision and featherweight feel
- Grilamid TR-90 frame is lightweight and strong
- Lightweight polycarbonate lenses offer full UV protection
- Anti-scratch and hydrophobic lens treatments keep vision clear
- Reversible nose pad fits different face sizes
- Includes hard travel case and soft pouch for storage
- Item #SHI00NH
- Interchangeable Lens
- Grilamid TR90
- Nose/Temple Pads
- Case Included
- yes, pouch, box
- Face Size
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, cyclocross, enduro, gravel, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
July 29, 2019
Finally, Sunglasses that fit!
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Did my first ride today with the new Aerolite S sunglasses and they fit perfect. I have a very narrow head and other cycling sunglasses were always too wide, so I would get a lot of wind on my eyes. I wear contacts so this caused some discomfort. The Aerolite S seems to wrap around my head nicely and the stay put even when sweaty. I've very happy with these!