Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Select style & size:Select options
Aerolite S Cycling Sunglasses
The more compact version of the Aerolite, the Shimano Aerolite S Cycling Sunglasses are sized down for smaller faces, hence the S. These cycling sunglasses employ a minimalist frame design to focus on providing a lightweight and optimal fit balanced with a wide field of vision, helping you take in all the terrain ahead while racing at high speeds. The hydrophobic, scratch-resistant one-piece lens filters out harmful UV rays (UV400) and repels water and impact to keep the view clear when conditions are less than ideal. Comfortable, adjustable temples secure a custom fit that won't budge during intense sections, and the included carrying pouch and box safely stores these glasses at the end of the ride until next time.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Smaller version of the iconic Aerolite cycling Sunglasses
- Minimalist frame design for cyclists with a need for speed
- Rimless design for uninterrupted vision and featherweight feel
- Grilamid TR-90 frame is lightweight and strong
- Lightweight polycarbonate lenses offer full UV protection
- Anti-scratch and hydrophobic lens treatments keep vision clear
- Reversible nose pad fits different face sizes
- Includes hard travel case and soft pouch for storage
- Item #SHI00NH
- Q & A
Finally, Sunglasses that fit!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Did my first ride today with the new Aerolite S sunglasses and they fit perfect. I have a very narrow head and other cycling sunglasses were always too wide, so I would get a lot of wind on my eyes. I wear contacts so this caused some discomfort. The Aerolite S seems to wrap around my head nicely and the stay put even when sweaty.
I've very happy with these!