Select Style & Size
Why We Like the 105 RD-R7000 Rear Derailleur
Shimano's 105 RD-R7000 Rear Derailleur is a budget-friendly option that offers a smooth ride. As far as 11-speed derailleurs go, this one delivers performance and worry-free shifting for confidence riding up and back down the mountain. Put your mind at ease and ride with your happy face on.
- Shimano's budget-friendly 11-speed road derailleur
- Shadow design trickled down from Dura-Ace allows smooth, quiet performance
- Durable alloy construction for years of worry-free shifting
- Long cage works with up to a 34t sprocket
- Compatible with 105 R7000, Ultegra R8000, and Dura-Ace R9100 mechanical drivetrains
- Item #SHI00KO
- Cage Length
- [long] 39t
- Cassette Range
- [long] 11-28t through 11-34t
- Shimano 105 R7000, Shimano Ultegra R8000, Shimano Dura-Ace R9100
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
February 21, 2021
Can this be used to replace a 5800 series rear derailleur?
May 30, 2020
So this derailleur (long) is same item as (medium) as official Shimano website shows the item? Because at Shimano website, there are only short and medium derailleur available. Just want to clear about.