Why We Like The Norbu Jacket
Snow-coated trails can't keep us cooped up inside. We zip into the insulated Norbu, lace up our boots, and start trekking. This jacket's water-resistant exterior brushes off the flurries released by overhead branches, while the tall collar and knit wrist gaiters stop numbing winds from barging in.
- Toasty jacket for wintry treks and towns
- Water-repellent finish fights off drizzles and splashes
- Synthetic insulation traps heat even when it gets wet
- Internal knit storm cuffs with thumbholes provide added protection
- Soft-lined side pockets give your hands respite from the chill
- Internal chest pocket keeps your phone out of the cold
- Nepalese culture inspired print is exclusive to Sherpa Adventure Gear
- Item #SRPZ158
- [face fabric] 100% polyester, DWR finish, [lining] 100% nylon
- 230g 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Center Back Length
- [external] 2 tricot-lined zippered hand, [internal] 1 chest
- knit gaiters with thumbholes
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help