Why We Like the Janakpur II Sweater
When we think of shoulder seasons, we think of layers designed for crisp morning hikes and campfires on cool evenings. Inspired by the first Everest expedition, the Janakpur sweater was made to ensure air ventilation while being odor-resistant.
- Breathable wool jacket for cool weather hikes and lounging
- Odor-controlling properties that naturally occur with wool
- Hand pockets for optimal comfort
- Full zipper with traditional prayer wheel design on tab
- Item #SRPZ10C
- 65% merino wool, 30% nylon, 5% alpaca
- Center Back Length
- 2 hand
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking, lounging
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?