Select style & size:Select options
Bright, yet polite.
You've been blinded more than once on your evening ride home by some jerk who can't be bothered to turn off their high beams. The Serfas True 950 Headlight won't quite measure up to the car headlights, but it comes way closer than most bike lights—and you don't want to be that person anyway. In solid mode, up to 700 lumens illuminate the road or trail so you can see any upcoming obstacles with time to respond. With plenty of solid and flashing options, you can choose the right amount of light for the current conditions. Serfas even gave this light an SOS mode that lasts for up to 24 hours, so you can make your location obvious if you need help. When you finish your ride, simply plug the True 950 into the included USB cable so it has plenty of power for when you head out the next day.
- Headlight for evening and early morning rides
- Up to 950 lumens for excellent visibility
- Burn time of up to 45 hours means less time charging
- Magnetic, removable battery is rechargeable and user-replaceable
- Night sensor turns the light on automatically
- Last mode memory minimizes mode switching
- SOS mode capability gives you peace of mind
- Item #SRF001L
- Q & A
Is there a GoPro type mount for this light?