Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Bike Pumps & CO2 Inflators we have in stock.View Similar Products
Get with the times.
- Floor pump for 21st century tire inflation
- Top-mounted digital gauge is easy to read
- Simple valve is compatible with Presta and Schrader valves
- Gauge is accurate to one percent, even at low levels
- Ergonomic handle is comfortable to grip
- Ribbed plastic provides grip in cleats
- Included attachment for balls and accessories
- Item #SRF001M
- Q & A
Super accurate, and easy to use
I wasn't sure I'd like a digital screen, but it's really easy to read and gives you the tire pressure in .5 increments. The pump head also goes on and off smoothly, and doesn't deflate the tire much in either direction.
Not much else you can ask for in a floor pump.
One of those things...
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I didn't realize that I needed a digital pump until I bought one. Serfas actually did a pretty good job here! The stroke is long enough to get a good amount of pressure in every pump. Great for MTB tires.
Great pump. Easy to read display
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I really like this pump. I have used it on only presta valves on both MTB & Road bikes. Works flawlessly. The lighted led display is easy to read, without my glasses, and reacts fairly quickly. In my 27.5x2.4 MTB tires each pump is 1psi below 35 and about 1.5 above that. The gauge is why I bought this and I'm not disappointed. Although I am disappointed that it didn't come with a Backcountry sticker!
Won't seal on presta
This has a single valve for both presta and schrader. It doesn't seal well on presta.