Select style & size:Select options
Selle SMP’s uniquely designed saddle features a wide cutout to reduce pressure from the inside of the saddle, while also giving you a medium to wide platform to support your pelvis. The shape of the nose is distinct and it serves to provide a flat base while seated. Some riders, especially TT specialists, prefer to tip the nose down to the UCI legal limit to remove the pressure they would normally feel when they sit on the nose. The back of the saddle has a slight upward sweep to keep you in place and avoid sliding back and forth along the saddle during uphill efforts. This reduces additional friction and discomfort. It also helps to reduce pressure on the coccyx.
The Pro uses elastomer foam that gives just enough to provide vibration dampening. The foam is wrapped in leather for the black version and Lorica for the colored versions. The shell was constructed of a solid nylon-carbon composite on stainless steel rails.
- Esteemed saddle that's comfortable for any cycling discipline
- Nylon-carbon composite shell is strong, stable, and lightweight
- Stainless steel rails resist mechanical stress and corrosion
- Covered in Black leather or colored Lorica (synthetic)
- Elastomer padding offers the right balance of cushion and support
- Center channel relieves pressure and discomfort on long rides
- Dropped nose maintains comfort when you shift your weight forward
- Item #SLL001C