Select Style & Size
F30 Carbon Rail Saddle
The F30 Carbon Rail Saddle is one of the newer models in the Selle SMP lineup and it provides the same ergonomic and anatomic benefits like the rest of its saddles with a shape that's a bit more conservative. That said, it still has the SMP DNA and it'll provide greater comfort in the drops than conventional saddles and allows plenty of freedom to move about without excessive pressure. Part of that has to do with the patented, ergonomic center channel that provides relief of compression in the perineal and prostate area that can often lead to tingling and numbness. Additionally, nerves in the area as well as the vascular region are protected and the entire area receives increased blood flow and better airflow.
Towards the rear of the saddle, the tail kicks up for better pelvic support and stabilization. This yields a powerful foundation when throwing down the watts as well as a better position while climbing. The tail also gets a slight rear cutout to relieve pressure on the coccyx.
This particular saddle gets covered in leather on the black version and microfiber on the white one. It receives a minimal amount of foamed elastomer padding covering a carbon reinforced nylon shell. The saddle uses high modulus, unidirectional carbon fiber rails offering a healthy fore and aft range, excellent shock absorption and it saves 50 grams over the stainless steel version.
- A minimally padded saddle focused on riding comfort and lightweight
- Carbon rails offer a strong foundation while dropping grams
- Leather and microfiber offer durable covers
- Foamed elastomer padding cushions impacts without adding much weight
- The saddle is structured for those with small to large pelvises
- Ergonomic and anatomic cutouts relieve pressure
- Item #SLL001Q
- Carbon reinforced nylon
- [black] leather, [white] microfiber
- Seat Length
- Seat Width
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, gravel, road cycling, triathlon
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?