Select style & size:Select options
SP-01 Titanium Superflow Saddle
Boasting a sleek shape, lightweight construction, and a unique adaptive rear frame design, Selle Italia's SP-01 Titanium Superflow Saddle allows independent flexing of the left and right sides of the saddle. The idea behind this design is that the "suspension link movement" effectively supports the alternating movement of your hips while pedaling, improving comfort without compromising stability when it's time to put the power down. Selle Italia pairs this technology with a large center cutout that relieves perineal pressure, helping to mitigate numbness or pain during those longer days on the bike.
As the name implies, the SP-01 Titanium Superflow Saddle uses extremely light titanium rails that help this saddle achieve a sub-200g weight without sacrificing the toughness that Selle Italia saddles are known for. The carbon and nylon blend that comprises the shell also keeps the weight down while offering a supportive platform for more intense pedaling efforts. The saddle is available in two sizes to provide an option for most rider's sit bone widths, and uses a sturdy Fibra-Tek microfiber cover that resists tearing and abrasion for stellar long-term durability.
- Lightweight saddle with a unique independent flex design
- Tail flexes independently to support hip movement while pedaling
- Super light titanium rails shed grams, not strength
- Large center cutout relieves perineal pressure on long rides
- Carbon-reinforced shell supports hard pedaling efforts
- Tough microfiber cover is built to withstand many seasons of use
- Item #SEL002S