Select style & size:Select options
SP-01 Superflow Saddle
The SP-01 Superflow Saddle is a recent addition to Selle Italia's lineup and introduces a futuristic design consisting of an adaptive rear frame that allows independent flexing of the left and right sides of the saddle. The concept behind this design is that the "suspension link movement" effectively supports the movement of your pelvis for enhanced comfort as you're spinning, all without compromising your stability during more intense pedaling efforts. Selle Italia pairs this technology with a large center cutout that helps reduce numbness and pain by relieving pressure in the perineal area during long days of racking up miles on the road or trail.
The SP-01 Superflow uses Ti 316 rails made from a blend of titanium and stainless steel that provides some shock-absorption over rough terrain while increasing strength and reducing weight compared to traditional rails. The carbon and nylon blend that comprises the shell also helps to keep the weight down while offering a supportive platform for hard pedaling. The saddle is available in two sizes to support a wider range of sit bone widths, and uses a sturdy Fibra-Tek microfiber cover that resists tearing and abrasion for long-term durability.
- On or off-road saddle with a futuristic flex-engineered design
- Tail flexes independently to support alternating pelvis movement
- Ti 316 rails shed weight while increasing durability
- Large center cutout relieves perineal pressure on long rides
- Carbon-reinforced shell supports hard pedaling efforts
- Tough microfiber cover is built to last
- Item #SEL002R