Select Style & Size:
SP-01 Boost TM Superflow Saddle
Selle Italia piqued our interest with the release of the SP-O1 Superflow saddle, with its futuristic design and adaptive rear frame, and the SP-01 Boost TM Superflow Saddle takes things even further by shortening the saddle to lighten your load, thanks to its designs inspired by the automotive world. The saddle takes on a concept coined "Suspension Link Movement" which effectively supports your pelvis' movements through your pedal stroke, elevating comfort while you spin, without compromising stability when the going gets tough and you need a platform you can count on while you maneuver over cobbles, or blown-out sections of pavement. This model also packs in Superflow technology — a large, central cutout that helps to reduce numbness and pain by relieving pressure to soft tissue and the perineal area when you're conquering long miles in the saddle.
Selle Italia crafts the SP-01 Boost TM with an overall length coming in at 3.8-centimeters shorter than the standard SP-01. This means better clearance, and significant weight savings that are only complimented by the carbon and nylon composite shell. Thanks to the carbon content, the shell is quite stiff and supportive, but with just enough flex to intuitively move with you when you're putting down the power. The shell is topped with Duro-Tek fabric, built to hold up to Gran Fondos, and big miles that put the hurt on softer fabrics, so you can get years of use.
- A futuristic saddle for long rides and race days
- Independent right-and-left tail flex supports pelvis movement
- Short length sheds weight bulk, and drops down saddle weight
- Manganese rails are stiff, durable, and reliable for the long haul
- Large central cutout relieves perineal pressure through the miles
- Carbon-reinforced shell supports major pedaling efforts
- Dura-Tek cover is built to hold up to abuse
- Item #SELA09J
- carbon and nylon composite blend
- Seat Length
- Seat Width
- [small] 130mm, [large] 146mm
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 7.5oz (213g), [large] 7.7oz (218g)
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.