Select Style & Size:
SP-01 Boost Kit Carbonio Superflow Saddle
As the top of Selle Italia’s SP-01 Boost range, the Boost Kit Carbonio Superflow features the same short-fit shape and suspension link movement, paired with carbon rails for a lightweight road racing saddle.
The Boost Kit Carbonio’s frame design allows independent flexing of the left and right sides of the saddle. This allows the saddle to more comfortably support the alternating movements of your hips while pedaling, without compromising stability during more intense efforts. Selle’s Superflow central cutout relieves perineal pressure and improves blood flow to the area, helping to reduce numbness or pain on long days in the saddle.
- Light weight road saddle with innovative flex design
- Shorter length provides stable platform for aggressive riding
- Rear sides of saddle flex independently to support hip movement while pedaling
- Center cutout relieves perineal pressure for comfort on long rides
- Carbon rails are impressively light and help absorb road vibration
- Item #SELA09O
- ceramic-coated carbon, 7 x 9mm
- Seat Length
- Seat Width
- [small] 130mm, [large] 146mm
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 5.7oz (163g), [large] 5.9oz (166g)
- Recommended Use
- road racing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.