Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Gravel & Cyclocross Saddles we have in stock.View Similar Products
SLR Superflow L Saddle
There are few things more important in fitting a new bike than choosing the right saddle. It's often a laborious affair with all the complexity and false leads of a noir thriller, and there's no guarantee that it'll end happily. Selle Italia doesn't claim to have a single silver bullet for saddle fit, but it does manufacture options for riders across the spectrum of fit and preference to ensure that every ride has a happy beginning. With its generously oversized cut-out, wide rear basin, and claimed weight of under 200g, the SLR Superflow L Saddle meets the criteria of serious recreationalists and racers with wider hip bones and a preference for Selle Italia's perineum-saving relief channel design.
The saddle is built on a frame of titanium rails and a nylon/carbon composite body that conspire for just enough engineered flex to maintain comfort without a trampoline feel. Selle Italia lays in light padding with an eye toward straddling the same comfort-without-bounce line, and the face is wrapped with a durable synthetic that lets the rider shift through positions across the saddle's wide footprint but grips securely when the pedaling gets angry.
- Get the best possible riding experience out of your saddle
- Durable cover and light padding offers comfort without bounce
- Oversized cut-out and wide rear basin for the support you need
- Titanium rails and carbon composite body stabilize the ride
- SuperFlow relieves pressure in the perineal area for max comfort
- Absorption system eats up impact and vibrations from the road
- Item #SEL002B