Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Gravel & Cyclocross Saddles we have in stock.View Similar Products
Go with the flow.
There are few things more important in fitting a new bike than choosing the right saddle. It's often a laborious affair with all the complexity and false leads of murder-mystery movie, and there's no guarantee that it'll end happily. Selle Italia doesn't claim to have a single silver bullet for saddle fit, but it does manufacture options for riders across the spectrum of fit and preference to ensure that every ride has a happy beginning. With its generously oversized cut-out, wide rear basin, and claimed weight of under 200g, the SLR Superflow L Saddle meets the criteria of serious recreationalists and racers with wider hip bones and a preference for Selle Italia's perineum-saving relief channel design.
- Comfort-focused road saddle that doesn't compromise performance
- Micro-fiber cover is lightweight and durable
- Carbon and nylon construction brings strength without bulk
- Shock-absorbing system eats up harsh chatter and vibrations
- SuperFlow tech allows optimal, comfortable riding positioning
- Item #SEL003H