SLR Boost X-Cross Superflow Saddle
The SLR Boost X-Cross Superflow Saddle is an elite-level, off-road, adrenaline-seeking mountain bike companion that does everything but tag along for a social coffee-ride. This racing saddle is situated for aggressive cross-country courses, challenging cyclocross races, and is arguably versatile enough to be a favorite during short-course, unconventional criterium stages.
Selle Italia adds shock-absorbing tech that isolates the saddle body from the rails, reducing the impact the body takes from trial vibrations that you’ll find on off-road courses. The X-Cross is also 27mm shorter in length than Selle Italia’s road-specific, SLR lineup, to provide valuable maneuvering room in tight racing situations where freedom of movement is limited. Off-road racing disciplines aren't known to be gentle on equipment, so the X-Cross also boasts reinforced, SuperFabric inserts that run along its sides, helping increase its lifespan. And it achieves all of this in a competitive racing weight that won’t hold you back in an all-out finishing sprint.
- Dialed performance racing saddle for on and off-road events
- Massive center groove preserves essential comfort and blood flow
- Titanium railing withstands heavy trail hits and cyclocross remounts
- Performance padding for seated riding in rough conditions
- Durable construction is ready for CX tussles and sandpit tumbles
- Founded in 1897, Selle Italia builds on their performance lineage
- Item #SELA09U
- TI 316 tube (07mm)
- Seat Length
- [small] 248mm, [large] 248mm
- Seat Width
- [small] 130mm, [large] 145mm
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 6.4oz (181g), [large] 6.6oz (186g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help