New Styles, More Savings:
Select Style & Size:
SLR Boost Superflow Saddle
Whether you're toeing the line on race day or towing the other riders on your weekend group ride, the Selle Italia SLR Boost Superflow Saddle is tuned for the perfect balance of performance and comfort. Based on the proven SLR platform, the SLR Boost Superflow's compact shape and impressively low weight puts a modern touch on a classic design. The defining feature is the massive center cutout, which drastically reduces any physical limitations caused by prolonged pressure in the perineal area, making this saddle a great choice for long distance riding and racing.
Selle Italia crafts most of their saddles within a scale in its lineup, and the SLR Boost Superflow lands midrange, just a notch behind the featherweight Tekno verson. It features two different widths, L3 and a more compact S3, both of which are designed for riders with high amounts of pelvic rotation in their pedal stroke. By using Ti rails and a shell comprised of nylon, Selle Italia is still able to achieve an impressive weight, but without any durability concerns or a rider weight limit.
- A lightweight saddle for long distance riding and racing
- Superflow cutout for maximum perineal pressure relief
- Compact shape is comfortable for aggressive riding positions
- Tuned shell supports sit bones and absorbs road imperfections
- Ti rails reduce weight without sacrificing strength
- Resist abrasion with a tough Fibra-Tek cover that's built to last
- Item #SELA09A