Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
SLR Boost Saddle
When race season is around the corner, you'll want every advantage you can get. This includes under your sit bones, and Selle Italia's SLR Boost Saddle is tuned to provide every edge you could need when you're toeing the line. The SLR Boost Saddle is one of the many welcome results from Selle Italia's extensive research into the most effective saddle designs. It features a large center relief area that prevents perineal pressure, aiming to reduce numbness and pain that can be associated with long hours in the saddle.
Selle Italia crafts most of their saddles within a scale in its lineup, and the SLR Boost lands midrange, just a notch behind the featherweight Tekno verson, It features two shapes L1 and a more compact S1 both with construction that's optimized for racing. By using Ti rails and a shell comprised of a nylon, Selle Italia is still able to achieve an impressive weight, but without any durability concerns or a rider weight limit.
- A lightweight saddle that gives every advantage on race day
- Tuned shell supports and absorbs road imperfections
- Relieves perennial pressure with a large center relief area
- Ti rails reduce weight without sacrificing strength
- Resist abrasion with a tough Fibra-Tek cover that's built to last
- Item #SELA09C
- Ti 316
- Seat Length
- Seat Width
- [L1] 145mm, [S1] 130mm
- Claimed Weight
- [L1] 6.2oz (175g), [S1] 6oz (170g)
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, cyclocross, gravel, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.