Select a size:
Novus Boost Kit Carbonio Superflow Saddle
Selle’s Novus range of saddles reaches its apex with the Novus Boost Kit Carbonio Superflow. Built for road and all-road use, the Novus Boost features dual padding for comfort over long miles and multi-surface racing, with carbon fiber rails to keep weight to a minimum at 182g for the narrow width. The Superflow design’s generous central cutout relieves perineal pressure and improves blood flow to the area, helping to reduce numbness or pain on long days in the saddle. A subtle s-shape to the top of the saddle helps keep your weight centered and comfortable over the longest rides, while subtle padding and carbon rails help to absorb road vibrations and reduce fatigue.
- A short-nose saddle for all-road riding and racing
- Superflow cutout relieves perineal pressure for comfort on long rides
- Carbon rails are impressively light and help absorb road vibration
- Fibra-Tek cover resists wear and reduces friction
- Item #SELA09P
- ceramic-coated carbon, 7 x 9mm
- Seat Length
- Seat Width
- [small] 135mm
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 6.4oz (182g), [large] 6.6oz (187g)
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.